Friday 23 August 2013

Weekly Winners!

Hello there! Anne Marie here. Wow! A great week of submissions for our Black Tie Challenge, featuring Pool Party. 

It is time to share some of the projects that caught the eye of the Design Team. So, without further delay, we are excited to share that our Diva of the week (selected by Janet B.) is:

Anita (Neet)
   Janet B. here everyone - what fun we had this week :)  
My pick for the Diva Dynamo this week is a newcomer.  This is Anita's first time using Dynamic Duos color challenge and it's perfect.  I really love the embossing folder and how she put the decorative circles inside a few of the embossed circles.  What a great touch !!  Perfect job Anita and congratulations on being this week's Diva Dynamo -- make sure to grab the badge below to place on your blog.


Now, let's check out the beautiful creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Dynamic Darlings!
The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with our Monochromatic Challenge, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day! 


6 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to be chosen as a Dynamic Darling this week! Thanks so much Michelle, for choosing my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, thanks so much Janet B for choosing me as this week's Diva Dynamo! I'm completely gobsmacked to be picked from so many fabulous entries. You've made my day :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tara, for choosing my card this week. I'm always honored to be a Dynamic Darling. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Haley!!! Great choice for Diva! I love Anita's mesmerizing circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for picking my card, Susie!! congrats to everyone else!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for picking my card Alison! You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete