Friday 14 June 2013

Weekly Winners!

Hello there! Anne Marie here. Wow, what a great week of submissions for our Subtly Yours color challenge, using Blushing Bride and Soft Suede. 

It is time to share some of the projects that caught the eye of the Design Team. So, without further delay, we are excited to share that our Diva of the week (selected by Janet Z.) is:

Macarena

Apparently the sentiment on Macarena's card means "See the Beauty" and I definitely saw the beauty in her card! I loved everything from the hexagon background to the piercing around the focal point and the adorable bird sitting on the twine! Congratulations Macarena on being this weeks Diva! Make sure you pick up your badge.



Now, let's check out the beautiful creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Dynamic Darlings!
The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------
-------

Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with our Black Tie Colors, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day! 

9 comments:

  1. You've made my day... thank you very much! Everyone had gorgeous cards... congrats to all! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made my day... thank you very much! Everyone had gorgeous cards... congrats to all! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison, thank you so much for choosing my card for an Honourable Mention. It really cheered me up today! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Sue! You made a beautiful card!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow- love Macarena's card- congratulations!!! Thanks Michelle for choosing my card as one of the Honourable Mentions- it truly is an honor!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys made my day! My first win ever! (Doing a happy dance) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Susie for choosing my card! I'm honored for my card to be chosen for Honorable Mention! Big congrats to Macarena for her lovely card! Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! What a sweetest morning surprise!I am totally speachless and need a glass of water :-) Thank you Anne Marie and all the DT! Have you all a fabulous weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for choosing my card Tracey! You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete