Friday 30 November 2012

Weekly Winners

Thank you for the amazing week here at Dynamic Duos! We were blown away by the submissions using Midnight Muse and Silver. So many beautiful projects with this color combo. Thanks for joining us and playing along! 

This is Vicki here, and I am thrilled to be choosing our Diva Dynamo for this week!


Julie Gearinger 
I was smitten with Julie's card from the moment I saw it. I Love the fancy fold and the gorgeous silver metallic paper. Her attention to detail is amazing, the bow, the rhinestones and the inside all make it a stand out. she called it CAS, I call it perfection! Congrats Julie!


The Design Team have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge below for your blog. 
(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with a "Bold and Sassy" color combo, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day, 

The Dynamos

8 comments:

  1. Big smiles :) Thanks ladies, especially Bobbie for selecting my card. Love your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen for picking my card and congrats to all the other winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- what an honor to be chosen as your "Diva Dynamo" this week!! Congrats to all of the "Dynamic Darlings"- I love all of your cards!! Thanks again for making my week and providing us with such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies! Congrats to all the other winners too! So nice to be included with such talented people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely surprise, thanks so much Anne Maria for 'liking' my card and congrats to the other 'darlings' and 'diva' - Julie all gorgeous cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Allyson, for picking my card. What an honor!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the darlings! I am in great company!!

    ReplyDelete